After a bit of debugging, I found that following code was giving an error.
I use the PackageManager to grab a list of package installed on the device. Apparently, when there are lots of apps installed (i.e. over 200 apps), it will give the following error (in logcat).
E/JavaBinder( 2225): !!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!!
Since I don't really need to use the flag "GET_ACTIVITIES". So I simply changed it to the following (which should consume less memory):
Tada!! The bug is now fixed.
I have just released AppSender Version 1.8 on Android Market with this fix.
If anyone find any bugs, please feel free to report them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try my best to fix it.